Sunday, February 24, 2008

the way we get by

i am so sleepy.

you will not imagine what i spent the last 4.5 hours doing - the most tedious thing ever is to be making ball table numbers for tomorrow. the hard part is to make them seem garish, but also professionally easy on the eyes. in the end, we went for a gold with silver glitery lining lettering on a black background.

my fingers are full of glitter. so is the rest of my room.
my feet are asleep now after being sat on in the same position for so long.
meng that fool used my practical book as a cutting board, and now i have holes in my graphs.

today was one big firefighting and errand-running day. if i had been a young little boy scout, i would have reached my good deeds for the day quota pretty early on in the day doing random tasks for people. not surprisingly, the most enjoyable part of today though has to be the oxbridge netball match - oxford, being the silly arses that they are, didn't send enough players to form a team so we basically had to play against a team of boys, which was oddly entertaining.

ok my eyelids can't cope. goodnight my loves
tomorrow will be a busy day indeed
xxx

No comments: