Tuesday, April 22, 2008

take notice, take interest, take me with you

thoughts that go through my head when i sit in the library for hours, hours that can be better spent basking in the sun (yes it's getting warmer. finally!) - in chronological order:

1.
amsterdam! we are officially going! wooo
2. what to have for lunch
3. what time should i go for lunch?
4. glucocorticoid agonist = prednisolone
5. what to pack for AMSTERDAM!
6. glucocorticoid antagonist = mife-something...mife-what?!... MIFEPRISTONE - how my notes mock me
7. die! how am i going to remember all these drugs?!?!
8. i need to plan my birthday party
9. i also need to start planning for japan! :) oh yeaaaa.
10. oestrogen agonist = ethinyloestradiol! SCORE!
11. who do i invite on friday??
12. i am getting hungry
13. maybe we should cook fried rice for dinner tonight.
14. oestrogen antagonist = ..... CRAP.
15. it's time for toilet break.

and so it goes...

on a lighter note, today i've heard from so many people back home it made me miss home quite a bit. perhaps that's why i'm still up writing up massive replies. summer's going to be so fun! error - POST EXAMS are going to be so fun! i can't wait.

but for now it's bed time. must hit the library bright and early to get my favourite table - the whole world is back. don't quite know if it's a good thing or not at this stage.

night world. x



No comments: