Wednesday, April 09, 2008

blue is the colour, football is the game

let me clarify.
i do not on normal occasions feel like that, but judging from past statistics, my football colours have slowly been turning purple. (good on ye if you got that - you know me well.)

look at how desperately the real chelsea fan is hiding behind his team's colours. talk about allegiance..

i now (proudly) own a chelsea flag. it's sitting (prominently) in my room.

it was such a scrappy first half. sluggish at the start of the second but it started going when both teams realised they needed some sort of drive to get that decisive goal. injury scare galore for chelsea - we even poked fun at cudicini unknowingly and got death-glared at by the person sitting beside us.

and now it's back to work. :(
the only thing keeping me going is probably my next trip down in 2 weeks' time.
on a side note, clinicals in london would be such fun, but also such crazy expenses. well, we'll get to that when we do.

No comments: