Thursday, October 12, 2006

pictures!

i thought i should include some long-overdue pictures... so

here's the view from my window, pretty eh?


















and this is the very cool notice board of my block... spot my name!


















and this is the outside of my dining hall with pers...


















at the bop with katherine (who lives directly opposite me). the theme was around the world.. so i went as japanese school girl. haha she wanted to do it too but she rightly figured that i could pull it off better than she could. haha

























i just realised i'm taller than most of the angmoh girls too! wellwellwell... i guess they aren't as tall as i thought they would be. but the guys are much taller though.

i think 2 entries are enough for one day! till next time. :)

No comments: