Tuesday, October 17, 2006

funkyard yesterday was surprisingly fun! had a blast of a time with my fellow asians in our night out. :) too bad i didn't take any photos, just slipped my mind though i brought my camera!

it was nice receiving TONS of email from home today.. really made my day even though i had to spend like 2 hours replying to all. and don't worry dad/mum. all the updates are only about the interesting stuff, i don't write things like "oh, i studied so hard today", but that doesn't mean i don't mug hard! rmb i'm nerdy, that's how i came here! :) pers would totally agree to that.

well, maybe i should update about my academic work briefly:
  • i've been to 2 dissections already, it's twice a week and it's disgusting but a good learning process i guess.
  • had PBL today, we're doing a "project" on obesity and we have the hardest question in my opinion out of the 4. :( the good thing was that it lasted 45 min when it should have been 2 hours, so that was such a wonderful surprise.
  • covered the vertebra column and anterior upper limb so far in anatomy, the other topics are far more boring with the usual stuff like diebetes and protein structure and function
  • finished my one and only essay so far (yay!) and have been preparing for lectures every single time! (oh dear i sound like a mugger toad now.)

ok that's enough, i'm scaring myself with my efficiency. HAHA. and i shall spare you now.

  • No comments: