Thursday, August 03, 2006

helllo august!

time is moving so fast! it's THE month when the US pple fly far far away to be gone for a long long time!

i think i have come to a decision about the scholarship finally. yes, i think i have made the right choice and i hope everything goes well. it has been tiring talking to so many different people and trying to make sense of all their advise and comments as a whole, but i thank them all the same. it seems as though nothing can lead me from the path of becoming a doctor, definitely not talk that junior doctors get bullied and lead a hard life. i've even heard stories about the 48 hour shifts! but still i stick to my choice. :) my parents should be proud of me, although they will still have to fork out the money to fund my education.

No comments: