Friday, July 14, 2006

sighh i think i have stayed too long at prof's. i have seen both shi hui and bird leave me for ipho and medicamp respectively. :( not feeling very happy right about now. so i have negotiated with prof and we have agreed for me only to come down for clinics! so that made me slightly happier.

another thing that has made me happy and gay: project runway! my new favourite of the favourites tv show! somehow it really reminds me of my art days. so since i'm inspired, i have picked up my pencils after so long and drew! bird must feel rather special. right now, i look behind me and i see bird and myself staring down at me. :) hahaha only bird will understand this. but looks like i'm drawing more often these days and in the future too since i've received quite a few requests for portraits already haha!

from one hobby to another, if u can call it a hobby. bird has re-inspired me to practice the piano!

gosh i have been really inspired these days. :)

No comments: