Friday, February 23, 2007

I HAVE TO BE AT THE BOAT HOUSE IN 57 MINUTES! wooo it's getting excitingg.

OCEP visa application needs to be done today as well. these people give me things last minute.. not good! but i've done almost all of it, photocopied tons of stuff, now all i have to do is actually fill in the form heh.

CUMSA manifestos just came in! it all looks good! ben and i have a devious plan, haha basically our position now is looking steady. have to think of a speech for sunday now.

i'm looking forward to later tonight too! yingsters is cooking me some basil chicken thingy which just sounds so yummy. and butterfly effect! finally! and hopefully i'll get some work done after that too, stay up and do work, that's my plan for today!

ok ok it's now 49 minutes to be atbh! have to change into my pembroke rowing gear woooooo! :)

No comments: