Thursday, June 29, 2006

the world cup is really eating up all my time.. i watch almost every single match there is to watch.. and now even with 2 days of no football, it suddenly feels empty... like somethings not right - just like how this british patient of prof's is an exercise freak who finds something amiss when he doesn't do the daily jog/physical activity even though he has like severe pain in the knees. :S

bird has joined me at prof's. i think i'm the student who has been attached to prof for the longest since the start of the year. and the more i stay the the job, the more repetitive i think doctor's lives are. endless routines and meetings, non-stop checking up on patients, staff continously giving you no peace. but compared to my life right now, which consists of casual employment and hanging out with friends, i think it's a better way to spend my time. funny, i'd rather be busy than slack. takes a lot of confidence to say this, cos when it comes the time when i'm in prof's shoes, i'll definitely go back on what i've just said. muahaha. aye but that will just be a form of temporary relief from all the stress la.

serious stuff aside, i think i'm going to order my birkenstocks online!!! it's like 50 bucks cheaper and it's free shipping too!! :) just wonderful. my comfy, moulded-to-my-feet birkies!! yay. i hope they arrive soon.

No comments: