Wednesday, May 03, 2006

giving tuition is one tiring job. especially if you did it consecutively for 3 days, 7 hours each. :S yep, so that sums up what i was up to the whole weekend, including the labour day holiday. how ironic...

yess. i came home early enough today to snatch some computer time from under my brother's nose!!! HAHH! now he has to wait. oh for all those who aren't familiar with my domestic computer scheduling, it goes something like this: first come first serve. that's basically it. the fact that the same person has been using the computer for a few hours already or for days on end doesn't give any sympathy points to the other in the fight for computer usage. this is how it's like. a warrrr. :)

today, the driving instructor was purposely picking on me. but try as he might, he couldn't squeeze any major mistakes out of me. HAAAHH. i decided since trying to be friendly didn't help one bit the previous times i got him, acting dao was the keyyyy. :) and so, dao i was. didn't talk much, just concentrated on not making any mistakes so that he could not have the chance to scold me at all. it turned out to be one of my most quiet lessons of all time, it's significant given the fact the all the other quiet sessions was with that guyy. at the end of the lesson, i couldn't help but feel that i'd won the battle today! hahha i should give myself i pat on the back. :)

ahhh. teddy geiger's lyrics are sooo cuteee:

Wondering the streets,
in a world underneath it all
Nothing seems to be,
nothing tastes as sweet
As what I can't have
Like you and the way that you're twisting your hair round your finger
Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you
What I feel about you.

Forgive me if I stutter
From all of the clutter in my head
Cuz I could fall asleep in those eyes
Like a water bed
Do I seem familiar, i've crossed you in hallways a thousand times,
no more camouflage
I want to be exposed,
and not be afraid to fall.

No comments: