Tuesday, January 10, 2006

long lost blog!

i have finally found my blog! after 6 whole months! gosh.

after reading the last entry, did it every occur to you that i might never blog again? well, sometimes online confessions really do work. heh. (maybe only in this case) well, since i'm dying from boredom at home nowadays, i think i shall revive my blog. goodie!

well a lot has happened in the past 6 months:
  1. i have finally gotten over the dreaded As (now fretting over the results :( )
  2. watched tons of movies, even after watching helplessly as the price of a ticket bloated from 7 plus to a 9.50 on weekends! that is something! considering it all happened in the space of a few months! moneysuckers!!!
  3. finished official schooling, sad to say.
  4. completed all the uni apps. i officially hate essays now.
  5. went to hongkong and malaysia in the midst of all the applications
  6. received the customary christmas presents
  7. took my btt (and passedthank goodness!)
  8. watched the new year whiz by with all the festivities and celebrations which are oh so overrated
  9. met up with various friends, all darling people whom i've never really had the time to see cos of exams
  10. went back to school to crash orientation!! love my little selffars. they're all grown up and enjoying themselves! orientation was hyper. i was really mistooken for a j1, which is a sad thing even though i planned on crashing as one cos then that just means i look immature. hmmm.
  11. got my offer letter from CAMBRIDGE!!! goshgoshgosh! 3 softballers! i am so excited i can't wait to go hope my dad will let me go please let me go!!! it'll be so much fun~ ahh just thinking about it makes me happy :)
  12. saw off the guys to bmt. it's bye world, hello botakhood! for them
  13. just saw mau before he went back in to tekong. poor guy has trouble lifting up his arms! since when was physical over-exertion allowed? seriously, why do they go to all the trouble to torture those poor little recruits! ahh i really hope they're all doing fine in there.

there, a brief summary of my past 6 months!

sigh nowadays i'm just rotting and wasting my time away at home, moping around and feeling utterly bored. i can't find work cos no employer in the right frame of mind will employ a worker for 2 weeks and give her a 3 week break after that. so much for better working conditions! haha. so now i'm busying myself with planning my trip. i'm going to plan down to the very details: where we're going for our day 2 supper in London, which piece to see at Madam Tussauds. it's not like i'll follow my plan to the letter but it'll definitely help. ahh how i wish i can start my hospital attachment now! everyone at hospital attachment seems to be enjoying themselves watching operations, laser treatments, the works! sigh one more month!

oh yea and people who want souvenirs, tell me asap! haha and that's if u can find this blog in the first place. heh

ok next time!

No comments: